Une connaissance cherche un dev django confirmé en freelance pour une startup qui fait du airbnb de luxe.
Zac peut être contacté par mail : email@example.com
Voici l’annonce ci-dessous
We are looking for a Back End Developer to work on a number of user-facing and internal full-stack applications.
We’re a logistically complex, technology-enabled business, and the majority of our work goes towards supporting operations and services which are the core of the host and guest experience.
The role consists in contributing to design and development of new features on our Python stack running the whole back-office system, including the property management system, the booking engine used for our core business, and the datawarehouse.
The back-end developer will report to the Director of Engineering and will be part of a technical team composed of other back-end and front-end developers, a devops, an architect and SaaS systems administrators.
Duties and responsibilities
● Focusing on core functionality, design and development
● Supporting the refinement of existing development methodologies and engineering
● Taking ownership of the platform – back-end and back-office admin interface
● Contributing to design of application architecture, technical analysis of business
requirements and technical specification
● Contributing to workload estimates and work planning in an agile environment
● Contributing to new features development
● Unit testing, test plan writing, new features testing, non regression testing
● Advanced problem analysis and solving in production
● Bug fixing, follow-up and workaround, identification of pain points in the platform
● Collaborating with internal stakeholders on improving existing systems and new projects
● Follow-up and reporting to lead developer and director of engineering
Qualifications and experience
● 5 years of experience in development
● 2+ years of experience in Python3 with use of the Django framework
● Experience with ORMs - SQLAlchemy preferred
● Experience in micro services / distributed architectures
● Experience working in the cloud - AWS preferred
● Experience with Docker / ECS
● Great at reverse engineering projects
● Great at troubleshooting problems in production
● Great at communicating with people
● Fluent in English
● System administration (Ubuntu / Debian)
● AWS Administration
● Experience in data systems engineering is a plus
● Experience in scrum methodology is a plus–